Just because you have lupus you don’t have to keep…
- Pushing yourself to flares to seem or prove you are strong!
- Dismissing or hiding your feelings to make others feels comfortable.
- Prioritizing everyone else’s needs over your own.
- Demanding perfection in your lupus journey.
- Feeling Guilty because you can’t do things you used to do.
- Comparing your lupus journey to others.
Just because you have lupus you don’t have to keep doing things that stop you from living well in spite of lupus. Take care of you first! #LupusInColor