Things You Don’t Want to Hear on your lupus journey But Need To…
- You need SUPPORT-You can’t do this alone. You always need a listening ear, a caring soul and loving hugs of reassurance that say it will all be okay.
- You have to LET GO- Let go of people that mean you harm even when they are the closest to you. Let go of situations that cause you stress. Let go of who you were before diagnosis.
- You have to ACCEPT-Accept that everyone will not understand your lupus battle. Accept that people will judge you by the mask you put on for them. Accept that you have lupus and will have to change your life.
- You have to ADVOCATE-Advocate for yourself in every situation even when you are scared. Advocate for what’s best for you and your body.
- You have to CHANGE-Change your mindset about lupus. Change your reaction towards lupus. Change how you live to defeat lupus. Change your eating habits. Change your workout routines. Change how you never release your emotions .
Make the commitment to do what’s right for your mind, body and soul on your lupus journey. It takes some persistence and consistency to find what’s best and do what’s healthiest for you on your walk. #LupusInColor