The whirlwind of the holidays is finally over. Take some time to recover.
Lupus In Color Holiday Recovery:
1. Rest-Get some sleep: Make moments today to relax and just be. Your body needs it.
2. Make time to meditate: Take 5 minutes out of your day to just sit still and breathe. You deserve still moments to recharge.
3.Take a short walk: bundle up and take a short walk and enjoy the fresh air. The walk will help you relax some.
4. Write in your journal: Sit down and write out your feelings from the holiday. Get all the good and bad out of your mind and onto paper. It’s a form of great release.
5. Set boundaries: just say no if you need to. Dont feel like you have to say yes to everything.You can say no and not feel guilty.
6. Drink some hot tea: Grab a spot of tea and just enjoy the relaxation it brings. Allow the warmth to soothe you.
7. Read a good book: Take some time to read a book that you’ve wanted to read. Take your time to get into the fantasy of your imagination.
Make it a restful day. Try to limit your stress and practice some self care. Your body, mind and spirit will thank you.